We went to the doctor today for her 4 month check up and 4 more shots! YIKES that was painful to watch. Poor little girl :( She weighs in at 12.2 pounds and is now 24.5 inches. She has grown a good amount since her last visit and the doctor gave the ok for solids! Mostly cereal with a few veggies. Her acid reflux is pretty much gone and she hasn't taken Zantac for about a month now. We were glad to get her off that. I would rather not have to give her any medicine!
I always forget to post how Ben and I are doing. If anyone cares we are doing great. Our office moved into the Richland Location and we are loving it! We are enjoying our nice nights outside in the "Happy Place" The pups are loving all the sun too! I just figured out why I never post anything about Ben and I! Because there is never anything new. LOL But that is a good thing. It is nice to have a relaxed life after our busy last year.
Here are some random funny pictures. Don't worry...the dogs didn't eat the ice cream until Calleigh was done. But look at her face while she is watching them! She loves her brother and sister!
1 comment:
Looks like Calleigh is going to be a little ice cream lover! I can't believe how big she's gotten already. I'm gonna have to hook her and Gage up for a playdate here real soon :)
Post a Comment