Monday, May 25, 2009
Rolling Over
Well it happened! Calleigh did her first official roll over on Friday. Auntie Leslie was here to see too! As you know Calleigh really doesn't like tummy time. So instead of the normal front to back roll she started the hard way and went from back to front. Once she got to her tummy she would get frustrated and cry. But yesterday she discovered how to roll back over. I have also noticed that she is enjoying tummy time a little more since she can now grab and put everything in her mouth. Speaking of mouth we are pretty sure she has started teething a little. She chews on everything and slobbers like no other. I have started to give her little taste of big girl foods. She tried some mashed up avocado. After she figured out how to swallow she ate quite a bit of it. She has a doctors appointment on the 2nd so I will ask more about starting solids. She can pretty much sit up by herself. She gets a little wiggly though so we just make sure she has something soft to land on. The boppy pillow works great. The pouty lip and the bratty cry are here in full force! It is really hard not to laugh at her when she does them. So funny! Here are some pictures. I will upload a video of her rolling over soon! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...big news in the Murphy household, so cute guys! She really is getting a little personality I can see it in the pictures. She's really starting to look a lot like you Robin, I can especially see it in the last picture.
Post a Comment