Friday, June 26, 2009

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday this year. I always do! But this year there was no build up to it like usual. I usually am excited for weeks ahead because we have a little bbq. But it seems that once you have a baby, or the fact that this was now my 29th and final birthday, they don't seeem all that important anymore. But it was my favorite birthday of all! All the people in my life made it really special. Ben sent me flowers, Leslie got me a pedicure and watched Calleigh while I went and I ended the day with Ben, Calleigh, Diane, Lis and Doug at Cedars. But when we got home Calleigh and I had a little photo shoot in the back yard! LOL She is hilarious with the dogs. LOVES THEM! Sometimes they are the only thing that will make her laugh and they are so good with her. Jessica and Justin came to visit for the night on Saturday and Calleigh went to Auntie Leslie and Uncle Scott's so we could go out. We went to Tagaris for dinner on the patio (so beautiful and relaxing) then we went to Cedars for desert. We picked up Calleigh and she went right to bed when we got home. The 4 of us sat by the fire pit in our back yard just . Such a great evening! Even more relaxing because Calleigh was such a good girl for Auntie!


1 comment:

KariAnne and Benny said...

Looks like you had a great time, I'm so bummed we already had plans! Calleigh is just all so quickly turning into quite the little lady. Oh I vow to come see her soon! Give her a kiss for me.