Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ben's 1st Father's Day

Ben's first fathers day was pretty relaxing! He went on a VW Road Trip on Friday. A bunch of cars leave from Bellevue Community College and drive to Leavenworth. It is a fun trip but Calleigh, The Pups and I decided to stay home. Too much on a little baby! He had a good trip and got home Saturday Night. While he was away our oven broke. I planned on cooking him a big father's day breakfast but the top burners wouldn't work so he got a bowl of oatmeal in bed! When the oven "blew up" it just tripped the breaker so I could have made him breakfast after all. We spent the day going to the park, Home Depot and just relaxing. We ended the day with Ben making his own Father's Day Dinner :) He wanted fish and Ben makes the best fish on the bbq. So why wouldn't I let him? Plus my oven was still broke! I think he had a pretty good 1st father's day anyway! Here are some pics of him and Calleigh.

No comments: