Auntie Leslie came by to visit yesterday. Of course she brought her camera! Calleigh and Leslie have a little photo shoot everytime she visits. Its great for me because I use Leslie's pictures for weekly updates! It is also great because Calleigh gets to see her Auntie a lot and as you can see she enjoys it. Thanks Leslie for being so involved! Calleigh loves you very much :)
I soooo need to come visit. What days do you work again? Let's talk dinner too! Miss you :) Calleigh gets more beautiful everyday, I need to come cuddle with her.
We were married on 10/04/08. We welcomed our little girl, Calleigh, on February 1st, 2009. We also have our 2 weenies, Scooby and Phoebe, which brings our kid count to 3!
Calleigh Jessica
Calleigh was born February 1st, 2009. She was 6 lbs, 15 oz, 19 inches and 6 days early! She is absolutely perfect and we are so happy to have her in our family!
Scooby
Scooby is my original baby. He does not know that he is not human and we love him like that! He spends his time relaxing, eating, playing ball and cuddling! He just turned 8.
Phoebe
Phoebalicious as we like to call her is 2 years old. She is a rambunctious little girl who spends her time making sure that Scooby is in her sight always. She loves her food, her wubby and licking
1 comment:
I soooo need to come visit. What days do you work again? Let's talk dinner too! Miss you :) Calleigh gets more beautiful everyday, I need to come cuddle with her.
Post a Comment