Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ho bought me a house plant!

So tonight my old friend Ho came to visit from Kirkland. He brought Ben a nice case of beer and me a pretty house plant. We decided to take him to Cedars for some dinner. Before we left I made sure to pick up the case of beer and the bag of presents full of tissue paper but I didn't think about the plant. So imagine what came out of my mouth when I walked in the house and saw this!

Oh Phoebe strikes again! So I started looking and noticed that the leaves were chewed and so were some flowers. PANIC! I looked up Cyclamen on the internet and freaked out some more when I saw that it is deadly to dogs. So I call my vet, they tell me to call poison control. Poison control tells me that it should only make her vomit and have diarrhea. Give her food and make her drink water and don't let her run around. But if it gets worse to take her to the vet. So now instead of sitting here being mad at her for ruining a great plant I am sitting here watching her down some food hoping she didn't eat too much Cyclamen. She is totally preparing me for Calleigh!

No comments: