This morning we were going over general ledgers. Debiting and crediting away. I of course get frustrated very easily. We fixed all the problems and I moved on to do something else. Ben says "oh I have one more journal entry for you." Since I was in the middle of something I pick up the paper and set it aside and say I will do it later. But then I realize I should just do it now. So here is the journal entry he gave me.
Thanks for always making my day Benny! I Love you more today then yesterday...but not as much as I will tomorrow!
1 comment:
I love you both! You both set an outstanding example of what it means to not 'settle' for less than you deserve. You both are perfect for each other and seeing you both making each other happy everyday makes my heart smile.
Post a Comment