Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Blog

So as most of you know Ben and I are expecting Calleigh in February. As of today I am 24 weeks and 4 days. 109 days to go....but who's counting! She is a very active little girl and her kicks and punches are getting stronger everyday. I am feeling pretty good at this point. Seems this is the best time of my pregnancy. All the sickness and fatigue are gone. Now I am just starting to get the aches and pains. I will post some belly pics as soon as I build up enough courage! As you can see Scooby is all ready to have another little one around. He is just keeping her car seat warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's recommended that you password protect your weblog and only allow your friends and family to access it.

Truly yours,

God of Bacon
http://stalkersinparadise.blogspot.com