Thursday, October 30, 2008

Calleigh Update

We went to the doctor this morning. Everything is perfect. Calleigh's heartbeat is nice and strong. Our doctor talked to us about Preterm Labor. Since I am now 25 weeks pregnant if I were to go into labor she would have a about a 70% chance of survival. It increases to about 85% by week 27. We will just keep her in there until she is all done! Still sinking in that I have this little baby growing and dancing around in my tummy. She is a very active girl. Ben and I think she is practicing soccer kicks only she is using my bladder as a ball. LOL We have an ultrasound scheduled for November 10th. The last one they did they couldn't get a clear picture of her heart because...she was moving too much!

Here is a picture of my ever growing belly.
I look like a big red balloon today! 99 days to go!


1 comment:

KariAnne and Benny said...

OMG so cute, you are getting round!