Calleigh was a spider for Halloween and of course I had to put the dogs in their Halloween outfits. We just went to a few places. Nanna Jan's and Cedars to see Dave and Darci. Then we heading to Aunite Lis's for some nummy stew. Ben and I both commented that is was our best Halloween ever. Just nice to sit and relax and watch all the little cuties (and some not so cuties) come to the door. Calleigh was so tired from all the festivities she was almost falling asleep on the floor. Next year we will be out trick-0-treating with the rest of the parents. Hopefully it will be as warm and nice as it was this year.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Happy Halloween
Calleigh's first Halloween was a lot of fun! We started Thursday night carving the pumpkin that Papa Jim grew just for her. Well Ben carved it and I kept Calleigh and the pups from eating the guts. For some reason the dogs absolutely love pumpkin! As you can see Calleigh loved giving the pumpkin kisses. We went with the traditional carving of triangles for eyes and nose and a mouth with one tooth!
Calleigh was a spider for Halloween and of course I had to put the dogs in their Halloween outfits. We just went to a few places. Nanna Jan's and Cedars to see Dave and Darci. Then we heading to Aunite Lis's for some nummy stew. Ben and I both commented that is was our best Halloween ever. Just nice to sit and relax and watch all the little cuties (and some not so cuties) come to the door. Calleigh was so tired from all the festivities she was almost falling asleep on the floor. Next year we will be out trick-0-treating with the rest of the parents. Hopefully it will be as warm and nice as it was this year.

Calleigh was a spider for Halloween and of course I had to put the dogs in their Halloween outfits. We just went to a few places. Nanna Jan's and Cedars to see Dave and Darci. Then we heading to Aunite Lis's for some nummy stew. Ben and I both commented that is was our best Halloween ever. Just nice to sit and relax and watch all the little cuties (and some not so cuties) come to the door. Calleigh was so tired from all the festivities she was almost falling asleep on the floor. Next year we will be out trick-0-treating with the rest of the parents. Hopefully it will be as warm and nice as it was this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment