Calleigh is growing up fast. I know all parents must say that but you don't actually believe it until you are a parent. She has added a few more words. She says " I love you" OK so it doesn't come out clear but she says all 3 words and they sound like "ahh uub ooooh" She is cruising around the house too. She loves to walk around with her little walker toy or holding on to our hands. She plays fetch and keep away with the dogs. She and Scooby got into their first argument. Calleigh bit him! Those two little bottom teeth are sharp. She does pretty well at keeping herself entertained but has started the mommy attachment. We are working on that.
Last week she had pink eye. We missed Thanksgiving with the family because of it. I bought a turkey and we had a little dinner just us. Ben said it was the best turkey he has ever had and hasn't stopped telling people about it. Mostly because he cooked it on the bbq. Thursday night Calleigh broke out in hives and then again on Friday (leftovers.) We are thinking mashed potatoes. So last week she has been cutting 1 or 2 new teeth, had pink eye and hives. Fun! But she is a trooper and still was a pretty well behaved baby girl.
Ben put up all the lights outside and Calleigh and I decorated the inside minus the tree. We are waiting a bit for that.
Oh and look at all that hair! It may not seem like much to you but all of a sudden her hair started growing! I expect to be able to do a pony tail by February!
This is is where she falls asleep lately
My First Thanksgiving Dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment