Wednesday, November 4, 2009

9 Months

Ok so I am horrible. Ben use to say all the time "isn't she great? she does this whole blog thing" Psshhh that was before Calleigh was on the move! This kid is going all day. I use to have time to work, do housework and play a little on the Internet. Now I rush to get work done! But I wouldn't have it any other way. She is so full of life. Unbelievable! I guarantee she will be walking on her own before February. She says a handful of words. Hi, dada, mama, hi doggy, hi LuLu (we call Phoebe Lulu a lot) nummy, and my favorite...BAD DOGGY! I love it. Obviously Mama says it a little too much! LOL Ben weighed her tonight and he thinks she is around 16 lbs. We have a doctors appointment next week so we will know for sure. She feels a lot more solid to me but people still say the same dang thing to me every week at Walmart. "she is so cute, how old? oh she is tiny"
Her eyes have not even started to change. They are the same amazing blue since she was born. Believe me those eyes will come in handy some day! She just doesn't know it yet. She knows what "no" means and has started to throw a bit of a fit when she hears it. But honestly she is a great little girl. We never worry about taking her anywhere! We are very lucky and we know it!



1 comment:

KariAnne and Benny said...

She is just so darned cute! I cannot believe how she's grown already. 16 lbs though, she is tiny. Gage is 3 months younger and he is like 18 pounds. He's a little porker though, he eats a ton! Miss you guys, hope you are doing good. We should do a girly movie night again soon...I'll bring the wine!