Well two weeks has just flown by! Every day Calleigh is more beautiful to us! It is hard not to just hold her and stare! Especially when she starts making all those cute little faces. She had her first bath on Valentines Day. As you can see she wasn't all that happy. But it was quick and she was smiling once she was in her big towel being held by daddy! Which reminds me...Calleigh hates having her diaper changed. When I change her she cries pretty much the entire time. I didn't really take it personally until I started noticing how much she doesn't cry when Ben does it. Ah the makings of Daddy's Little Girl already!
We spent our Valentines night at home. Which is usually what we do . I cooked dinner and we watched Step Brothers. I even had some wine. One glass felt like I drank a whole bottle!
Calleigh has a doctors appointment on Friday to see if she is back to her birth weight. We are pretty sure she is more since she is now fitting into a few of the newborn clothes. Plus she is having no trouble eating at all. Things are settling in just fine.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AWWW! She is so cute and tiny. Don't let her grow anymore until I get there. I like them when they are small. Can't wait to see you guys.
Oh just look at her! Sounds like Ben gets to change all the diapers then! HAHA Love that. When do you want to do some pics, she's already growing so fast!
She is so darling.
Post a Comment