Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Calleigh Jessica Murphy

Well she is here! At about 3:00AM Superbowl Sunday Miss Calleigh decided it was time that she enter our world. It is very fitting that she choose this day! I am sure Ben will always remember this Superbowl! After about 16 hours of labor she finally made her way at 7:55. She weighed 6 lbs, 15 oz and is 19 inches long. She is absolutely the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I know I am being partial! But aren't all mommies? So we had to stay in the hospital for 48 hours. We finally got to come home last night around 9:00. Scooby and Phoebe were very curious at first. Phoebe actually barked at her! But now I call Phoebe little momma! She goes everywhere I go with Calleigh and Scooby stands guard of both of his little sisters! Ben is doing great too. Aside from having a cold which kept him from the hospital all day yesterday (he was not happy about this at all.) Now he wears a face mask just so he can hold her. I am feeling great! Way better than I thought. It just feels so good to be home with my family! I could never ask for anything more! Here are some pictures from the big day! I am off to take a nap before the next feeding. Thank you to everyone for all your well wishes. I hope you all get a chance to come by and see Calleigh!





3 comments:

The Windom's said...

She is so beautiful. I am so glad everything went well. We miss you!

KariAnne and Benny said...

I'm in love with her already! She's so darn precious! Well done guys. See you soon :) I'll be over with dinner and my camera on Monday, get your request in now! LOL

Mitch Milner said...

You guys have a beautiful baby girl. I will come by this weekend to see the Murphy family. That sounds so strange to say.