So little Calleigh is one week old and already I see so much personality coming through. We are getting used to her faces, her cries and of course her sleeping and eating schedule. We have had a couple of rough nights. They haven't been too bad. I guess it helps a ton that Ben and I are on the same track and are having a pretty easy time working as a team. After all we are both after the same thing. A full nights sleep in a few weeks! Last night was Calleigh's best night so far. She was a little gassy but she fell asleep at 9:00 and I had to wake her up to feed her at 2:00. She was awake for a good amount of time during the day so I think she was just tired! Hopefully we are on to some sort of schedule! I started reading to her this morning. She loves it! Her little eyes just fixate on my mouth and she just listens to my voice. We read 2 books then it was time for a nap.
My mom comes today. I am so excited for her to meet Calleigh. Plus I haven't seen her since October! I have caught a cold :( Not too bad but when you are already not getting a lot of sleep and you just don't feel good it just wears you out. Good thing Calleigh is pretty much a good little girl!
I better get in the shower while Calleigh and the pups are sleeping! I will post some one week pictures later!
My mom comes today. I am so excited for her to meet Calleigh. Plus I haven't seen her since October! I have caught a cold :( Not too bad but when you are already not getting a lot of sleep and you just don't feel good it just wears you out. Good thing Calleigh is pretty much a good little girl!
I better get in the shower while Calleigh and the pups are sleeping! I will post some one week pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment