skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pregnancy Pictures by KariAnne
So a couple of weeks ago my great friend and awesome photographer KariAnne came over to take some pregnancy pics for me. Although I was not too excited about having my picture taking when I feel like a big blob I knew it is something I wanted to have so I could show Calleigh. As always KariAnne did an amazing job. Below are a few that she took. If anyone is in need of a photographer you can check out her blog http://secretsmilestudio.blogspot.com/. Thanks again KariAnne! I can't wait for you to take Calleigh's first pictures :)

2 comments:
Wow, the colors in the pictures look sweet on your blog! ...I did that on purpose you know...LOL :)
oh lil sis you and Ben look so happy i cant wait to see our new arrival to the family she is gona have a temper lol(thanks alot mom and dad) you and alls i can say is it only gets better from here i am so proud ,happy ,ecstatic and all of the above for you and Ben
love all ya
middle sis
ROSE
Post a Comment