Tuesday, January 6, 2009

35 Weeks

We had another Doctor's appointment Monday. Not much new to report. Calleigh is getting bigger. I am running out of room for her! I am now 35 weeks and that means if I were to go into labor today they would not do anything to stop it. They would prefer anytime after 37 weeks. I am feeling pretty good still. A little uncomfortable. Of course I am having trouble getting comfortable and sleeping. I can't get up as fast as I used to. I pretty much feel old! But again it is not that bad. I know for sure other women have had it a million times worse so I am just trying to enjoy these last weeks. I watch my belly everyday to see her move. I pay attention to the kicks and punches and of course I like to try to figure out what bump is an arm, leg or head. The nursery is pretty much done and I think we have most of what we need. My mom is coming for a week and I am so excited to see her and have her help. My mom always makes me feel better and I know she will be a huge help for Ben and I. Plus we have all of Ben's family and our friends that are willing to help out. So now we just wait!

1 comment:

KariAnne and Benny said...

Yay! I can't wait to come over this weekend. I need to see the bathroom too!!! I hope she'll poke her elbow out for me to take a picture of :)