Monday, January 19, 2009

37 Weeks...and 2 days

We went to the doctor this morning. Everything is fine. Calleigh is positioned correctly (head down) which is great news! They will check my cervix and all that good stuff at next weeks appointment. She seems to have dropped once and is settling in. I have been having a few contractions. Nothing too big and not at all regular. Mostly just annoying! I am uncomfortable and ready to be done. There I said it! I feel puffy everywhere, I have carpel tunnel in my right hand, my legs hurt and I am sick of going to the bathroom! I just needed to vent a little :) I haven't attacked Ben too much. I think he knows when to disappear to the garage. Poor guy.
We went for a small hike out at State Patrol yesterday. I haven't been out there since our little run in with the snakes. I forgot how much Scooby loves it and this was Phoebe's first time. She absolutely loved it! I felt a ton better after walking too. Here are some pics. Of course I hate the ones of me. But look at my little puppies! So happy!






















2 comments:

Clemence Family said...

You look so cute all puffy. Just kidding, it will be over before you know it and then for some weird reason you will miss it. And don't say poor Ben, I know it sucks dealing when us when we are in that condition but we go through a lot more. Have a great day hon.

KariAnne and Benny said...

I think you are adorable and I have some pictures for you! Just want to do some editing and hopefully this weekend I will have all of your pictures on discs and ready for you!! YIPPEE!!