We had a doctors appointment today. It was supposed to be at 9:15 am. I actually did not see the doctor until almost 10:15 am. Now while I like my doctor and his nurse I do not like waiting for an hour after my appointment. I know they can get behind and I know that either way I need to be there. BUT...I still get annoyed. It is in my nature. Not to mention I am 8 months pregnant so things annoy me more than usual these days. Good thing Ben was there to tell me not to get annoyed. LOL That helped! Ok so all that aside I am now 33 weeks pregnant and everything is perfect. My doctor commented today that I still have no stretch marks (which I am extremely proud about) and that we only have about 7 weeks to go! WOW! I was looking at a magazine at the doctors office called "watch my baby grow" or something like that. It was a picture of the baby for each month of pregnancy. I am so amazed that my little blueberry grew to be so big in such a short amount of time. Of course it didn't seem so short when my head was in the toilet or now that I can't get my butt off the couch without a little pull from Ben.
Christmas is here in less than a week. I don't know how that got here so quick either. I am excited this year because we get to be in our own house for Christmas Morning. I plan on waking up, making a nummy breakfast, relaxing with Ben, Scooby, and Phoebe and opening presents. Scooby cannot wait! I put some stuff in Ben's stocking and Scooby just sits and stares at it. He thinks all the presents are for him. Phoebe has not figured it out yet.
Here's a belly pic for you all! I don't like it! But I won't like any others either.

1 comment:
I think you look cute, even though I don't really think I would want to see myself pregnant, so I understand your feeling. Who knows my thoughts may be totally different when my day comes.
Regardless, I still think that its rather alien-esque, the whole idea of pregnancy no matter how long women have been doing it.
I am so excited for you and Ben you are going to be awesome parents! Calleigh is one lucky little lady.
Bummed I missed you this morning when I stopped in but glad everything checked out great at your appointment!!
Post a Comment