Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving...and a doctors appointment

Thanksgiving came and went by really fast this year. We had a great relaxing time though. We usually are able to drive up to see my family for an early or later Thanksgiving but two 3 hour car rides in one month just doesn't sound good to a 7 1/2 month pregnant girl. So Wednesday afternoon we loaded up Adam's (Ben's brother) car with all of our stuff and two weenie dogs to drive to Ben's parents River House. It is located I think an hour or so past Asotin. Don't know where that is? I had never heard of it either. But anyway... the River house is very relaxing and quiet. Thanksgiving Day Ben went fishing. He caught 2 steal head and a carp. He had a great time and definitely needs to go back soon. I watched the parade with Sydney and read. Alisa and Diane cooked an amazing dinner. The dogs were lazy and sat by the fire pretty much the entire time except when they were barking at Doug's Chocolate Lab Charlie. For some reason they just didn't get along! Ben got up Friday morning to fish a bit and then we left for home. We spent the rest of our weekend organizing and decorating for Christmas.

We had another doctors appointment today. They are now every two weeks. My glucose test came back great and so did all my blood work. Calleigh is growing just fine and is as active as ever! I am back to being tired again. The second trimester was great. I had this sudden burst of energy and at times I even forgot I was pregnant. Not so much anymore. After work I just want to put on my sweats, crawl on the couch and do nothing. This feeling along with my ever growing sweet tooth has made my weight gain apparent. It is not bad I know. I am just at the top of how much I should gain. So for the last part I really need to watch my eating habits. Only 64 days to go!

No comments: