Sunday, December 14, 2008

8 Months!!!! Really??

I am officially 8 months pregnant! 32 weeks. I was 6 weeks when we found out. Seems like so long ago but it actually came quick. Only 55 or so days to go! It seems like all I can think about is baby, baby, baby. Sounds like I might be annoyed right? Not in the least. See I really don't mind being pregnant. It is a very exciting, scary, and amazing journey. The changes a womens body can make to grow this little human is a miracle. It is a superpower! LOL Now although I don't mind being pregnant I pretty much would just like to have her here already! I sit and watch my belly move and I picture what she is doing, what look is on her face and wonder how she is feeling. I am ready to hold her. I am ready to see the look on Ben's face when he holds his little girl for the first time. Just him holding my belly while she kicks at him makes me want to cry each and every time. Calleigh and I already have a special bond. After all she has been living in me for 8 months now. But I know Ben and her will have something so different. I know this because I know him. I see the excitment in his face and hear the joy in his voice every time he says her name. That is what I can't wait for the most. I can't wait for my daughter and her daddy to meet!

1 comment:

KariAnne and Benny said...

Robin, that was so sweet, it almost made me cry! I am so happy for you all. You deserve it. Enjoy your last peaceful Christmas, from now on it will be Toys Toys Toys and I plan on getting you a few loud ones along the way.

Luvs, KD