I am so thankful for the weather being so nice in March. It gives me a little break. Ben takes Calleigh outside every night while I cook dinner. I know what you are thinking. Cooking dinner is a break? For me yes! I love to cook and I love it more when I am not distracted and I can try new things. It is my relax time each night.
So with the weather being nice and Calleigh playing outside more you are bound to see more injuries. Below you will notice a nice sore on her eyelid and nose. That was her first face plant on our driveway. She got another big scrape on her arm tonight from it. She also picked up a big handful of dirt and shoved it in her mouth. When I told Ben about it and how disgusted I was by it he said "oh yeah she did that the other day...she eats the dirt!" That just proves that my little princess is not girly princess. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get dirty getting it! I was a big tomboy and followed my dad everywhere when I was little. I suspect Calleigh will do the same.
Weird but she looks so much like her dad..and my dad here.
No comments:
Post a Comment