Monday, March 1, 2010

1 Year Photo Shoot

I am not sure what else to say about this little girl! Everyone says how beautiful she is and I try to remain modest. Not like I had anything to do with it anyway. But....look at this beauty! It is not only her stunning outside it is her unique "inside" that captures you. I am going to sound like every other mom out there when I say the following so just bare with me.

Calleigh is excelling at everything. I don't mean she can count to ten yet or that she has mastered the potty. I mean she is becoming herself and she is so comfortable with it. It is a new adventure everyday just to see what she discovers in life. We have one beautiful little girl









1 comment:

KariAnne and Benny said...

You are right, she is one beautiful little girl. And you did have a lot to do with it! Beautiful people = beautiful little people. You and Ben did good!