Monday, October 12, 2009
Go Hawks!
So Ben won tickets to a Seahawks game and Calleigh and I got to go. We thought it would be fun to take Lis and Adam (Ben's Sister & Brother) along! Fun times! Before we left I got the same question over and over "you are taking Calleigh?" I started to rethink my decision. But like everything I started looking it up on Babycenter.com and was reassured by plenty of parents that no one would be calling CPS on me for taking my child to a football game. Even if it was Qwest Field! I get it...it is suppose to be so loud. But guess what. My little pookie pants slept for the whole first half and she cheered for the 2nd half. She is meant to be a football fan. After all she was born on Superbowl Sunday! We had an awsome time and Calleigh was of course a piece of cake! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment