Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Almost 8 months











Well I haven't done much updating because Calleigh keeps us busy, busy, busy. She is on the move constantly. She can crawl but she would much rather just "army crawl" because she knows she can do it faster. She is now pulling herself up on furniture, standing in her crib and climbing stairs. Yes climbing stairs! She is starting to figure out the whole foot thing and how to position herself. I am afraid to say it but I think she will be walking before we know it. She just doesn't like to sit still.
Calleigh is also learning what "no" means. It was so hard for me to tell her no and then she would cry. Now I know she knows what no means. LOL She listens pretty well and has even started to leave the dog bowls alone. She pulls my hair and has started scratching faces. Normal stuff! I tell her no when she scratches and then she laughs. Testing us for sure! Sometimes it is hard not to laugh with her because she is so darn cute! She has also become daddy's little girl. When Ben gets home from work she will cry until he takes her. She snuggles in on his shoulder and just gives him some major loves! I absolutely love that!
She is growing well. She is a little over 14lbs and tall. I love going to Walmart and people stop to tell me how cute she is...then ask me how old she is...then tell me how skinny she is. She takes after her daddy ok. She eats like a pig I swear. And I don't think she is skinny just slender! She is an active little girl and I hope she forever stays that way!

The rest of the family is doing well to. Scooby and Phoebe are enjoying the 90 degree weather in the fall. They are also enjoying all the snacks that the baby "gives" to them. Instead of loosing weight this summer like he usually does Scooby is a chubby boy.

Ben and I will be celbrating our one year Anniversary on October 4th. Hard to believe only 1 year has gone by. We are working as a team as much as we can. Of course having a baby makes everyone disagree at some point. But I think we are pretty good parents so far. Calleigh seems to like us and we still like eachother!
Here are some pics of Ms. Calleigh! Enjoy!

No comments: