OK I really have no idea where September went. I also write in a journal for Calleigh. My last entry was August 22nd! Lets just sum it up by saying she is a big girl now. She repeats EVERYTHING we say! She does all sorts of big girl stuff like taking her plate to the sink, cleaning up her spills, getting dressed (sort of) and most importantly she give the best hugs and kisses without even asking for them!
To sum it all up again (because for reals I have stuff to do really!) There was a trip to the other side of the mountains, a parade and a fair somewhere in August. September we went to Uncle Dave & Auntie Darci's Cabin for my first night away from Calleigh! Ben came the next morning. (I have left her overnight again since then and it is getting much easier each time) And of course FOOTBALL! GO HAWKS! Calleigh loves loves loves football. I am not kidding. If you change Sports Center in the morning she gets a little upset. This proves my little princess was born on Superbowl Sunday for a reason! Again...GO HAWKS!
The last picture in this blog is from our kitchen. Well Calleigh has her kitchen in our kitchen. She loves to "cook dinner" while mommy cooks dinner! Our neighbor bought her that cute little apron and oven mit set! She is all set to be a gourmet chef one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment