Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 2010

Ok so I technically I only have about 1 more week until my baby is 1! She is so far past the one year mark with all her milestones that you would think I should be prepared but I am not. There is something about being able to say their age in months instead of years. But...I am still loving every minute of this whole motherhood thing.

We went to The West Side (of the mountains) and got to visit mostly everyone. It was great to see my mom and spend time with my sisters and their kids. I always feel like Calleigh misses out on my side of the family but she proved me wrong. I always talk about "my side" to her so she at least can recognize names when she sees them. Maybe it worked...my sister Rose opened the door and Calleigh went right to her. It was so fun to see her play with all of her cousins. Rose has a great new house and cooked a nummy dinner. It was a fun time and I was very sad to leave. Especially my mom. But we will see her again soon!

We also went to the Children's museum in Everett with the Clemence Family. Fun times! Calleigh especially loved the "construction room" We had some lunch at Red Robin after that. It is always a good time hanging out with my oldest friend Carrie. Plus she is always ahead of me in the motherhood game so she always has good advice! And I found the spoon in case thing Cares! On Amazon!

We then went to Grandma Barbs to meet up with Auntie Jessica. Turns out Barb, Melanie and Jessica threw Calleigh a surprise first birthday party for Calleigh. HOW FUN! She got the be the center of attention(like she already isn't) for the whole night. Complete with cake, hats, noise makers and presents. Hawaii in only 5 months ladies!

Here are shots from the last few weeks. I don't have energy to put them in order. If I forgot to tell you...Calleigh is a full on walker these days. I LOVE IT!

Modeling her lamb, sheep, veal bathrobe Auntie Melanie got herShe is flirty

and tall

Like my hat?

Yum Cake!

My Lovely Ladies!

Hi Mom!

The Clemence Gang

She is a little bit country!

Wow Dad! I am excited!

My momma and almost all the babes

Makayla and Calleigh

My lovely

Fat tongues


No comments: