Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter and Updated Pics

It finally seems like things are settling down again. Calleigh's Acid Reflux seems to be under control and she has pretty much got her sleeping schedule down. At her last doctors appointment (last Tuesday) she weighed 9 lbs, 11 oz and was 23 inches long. She is growing so big and so is her personality. She has started scooting a bit when she is on her tummy and she loves to play and talk. We are having so much fun with her!
This is Calleigh's first Easter of course. So I got her a little basket with a stuffed toy and some rattles. No candy for her yet :( My mom always hid our Easter Baskets and when we woke up in the morning we had to find them. Well I guess the Easter Bunny hid them. I plan on doing the same with Calleigh. I always get the pups an Easter gift to and this morning was no different. Except I picked the squeakiest toys ever. By 8:00 am Ben had taken the toys away and hid them. We went for a hike out at State Patrol and finished the day by having dinner at Grammy Di and Poppa Dave's house. It was a great first Easter!


No comments: